Our services during fall, winter and spring.
- You pay your stay in advance during the time the camping has limited service. When the payment is made, you will receive a password/code to a key box where you collect the key.
- The service building offers a common kitchen, several toilets and showers (the showers require SEK 5-coins for warm water).
- At our recycling station and the glass containers beside it you can dispose your sorted garbage as described above.
- There is always the possibility for a bath in the beautiful river Klarälven, known for its clear water and the sandy bottom. Every year several thousands of tons of sand are move by the river down to the lake Vänern. The water is rather shallow at the campsite but please be careful anyway as you are taking a bath in flowing waters. In the meanwhile the main current goes on the opposite side of the riverbed so the current is not very strong along the beach of the campsite
- To go fishing is both interesting and relaxing. It is possible to go fishing in the river Klarälven or in the oxbow lake on the opposite side of the camping, an old river bed of Klarälven formed by the rivers erosion.
- More destinations for day trips are listed under “Things to do”
- Grocery is 2 km south of our camping, in Stöllet. This is open Monday to Friday 09.00 -18.00, Saturdays 10.00-13.00. Sundays closed. There is also a grocery and Restaurant in Ambjörby, about 12 km north of our camping. This is open Monday to Friday 09.00 -20.00, Saturdays 09.00-18.00, Sundays 10.00-18.00.
- Petrol station with basic food service is 300 meter away. Open daily 09.00-21.00.