Some rules of order for everybody's comfort
- Please respect that is should be quiet on the area between 10 pm and 7 am.
- Cabins and campsites can only be rented by adults older than 18 years who also live/stay on the camping.
- Smoking is forbidden in all cabins and other buildings.
- Dogs must be on a leash. Always use the poop bag and try to walk the dog on the outer edges of the campground.
- Lost keys will be charged with a fee of SEK 500. For no cleaning we charge a fee of SEK 600.
- We will take no responsibility for your valuables or personal items..
- Caravans must be parked with the towing hook facing the road.
- Fire extinguishers are located throughout the area, (see the map provided in all buildings and handed out at check-in). In each cabin there are instructions in case of fire and/or accidents.
- Elevated fluoride levels in drinking water can lead to stomach pain for little kids. Therefore, we offer fresh bottled water at no charge for children under 1.5 years.